Фотошкола
Photoshop и его друзья
Фототехнологии
ФотоСофт
Библиотека
Конкурсы
Разное
Не Фото единым

Чтобы стать настоящим фотографом, надо учиться смотреть глазами души, ибо настоящие объективы фотокамеры - это сердце и душа.   
[Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Модератор форума: YLena, Vikcom  
Фото Клаб Форум » Photoshop и его друзья » Photoshop Family & Tools » Styles for Photoshop (Стили для Фотошопа)
Styles for Photoshop
YLenaДата: Пятница, 29 Июня 2007, 20:45 | Сообщение # 1
Группа Реорганизатор
Статус: Offline
Стили - это уже готовый пакет оформления, который можно применить к изображению, к тексту, к фону. Получать одним нажатием красиво украшенные рамки и тексты.

Как загрузить и применить.
Сохраните файл в папке, где Фотошоп сохраняет стили. Обычно это C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop X.xx\Presets\Styles.
Затем откройте Фотошоп. Клик WINDOW->SHOW STYLES. В открывшейся панели нажмите на маленькую стрелку в правом верхнем углу и выберите LOAD STYLES. Затем отметьте скачанный файл. Кнопка с примером появится в вашем окне стилей. Затем откройте ваше изображение или текст в своем собственном слое, отметьте слой чтобы быть уверенным, что эффект будет применен к желаемому объекту.
Нажмите кнопку с желаемым стилем и ваш объект будет изменен.

Умное лицо - это еще не признак ума. Все глупости в мире совершаются именно с этим выражением лица.... Улыбайтесь господа, улыбайтесь.

YLenaДата: Среда, 11 Июля 2007, 07:16 | Сообщение # 2
Группа Реорганизатор
Подарочные стили для Photoshop

Евгений Попов, http://www.photoshop-master.ru/

Отличные стили для Photoshop, которые подойдут для оформления красочных открыток, подарочных надписей и всего остального в этом же духе.

Вот, что можно сделать с их помощью:

Скачать

Стиль - Полированное дерево

Евгений Попов, http://www.photoshop-master.ru/

Интересный и качественный стиль для фотошопа, который позволит Вам придать вид отполированного дерева любой фигуре или тексту.
Внешний вид фигур и текста, который можно получить с помощью этого стиля представлен ниже.

Скачать

Умное лицо - это еще не признак ума. Все глупости в мире совершаются именно с этим выражением лица.... Улыбайтесь господа, улыбайтесь.

YLenaДата: Воскресенье, 22 Июля 2007, 01:21 | Сообщение # 3
Группа Реорганизатор
Snapper's Beach

My own photographs of beach textures are my pattern sources, and thus these styles are unique up to the day I post them publically. I consider myself never to be the master...always the student. Specifically, I composed these styles for approx 100 pt font sizes and/or 72dpi small-to-medium sized shapes...--> not suggested for large shapes.<-- Play with the layer style scale for best result.

Скачать

Snapper's Beach II

I made some shiny seamless textures out of some of my photographs of beach items, such as different waters, sand, wood, sky, stone and inflatables. I use these for medium shapes and large 72 dpi text. I hope you enjoy my second Beach set.

Скачать

Snapper's Beach III_(01)
Textures found at a beach

From my collection of photographs, I've composed several hundred styles of water, rock etc. Here in my mulitple Beach postings you will find water and rock, dry sea bed and a Sea God textures.

Скачать

Snapper's Beach III_(02)

From my collection of photographs, I've composed several hundred styles of water, rock etc. Here in my mulitple Beach postings you will find water and rock, dry sea bed and a Sea God textures.

Скачать

Snapper's Beach III_(03)

Скачать

Snapper's Beach III_(04)

Скачать

Snapper's Beach III_(05)

Скачать

YLenaДата: Воскресенье, 22 Июля 2007, 01:26 | Сообщение # 4
Группа Реорганизатор
Snapper's Wood I
Wood Textures

A variety of seamless wood textures.

Скачать

Snapper's Wood II
Wood Textures

A variety of seamless wood textures.

Скачать

Wood
Various glossy wood Styles

This is a set of 12 wood styles that work well with text and custom shapes. They all have a high gloss sheen and deep wood grain.

SUPPORT INFORMATION
Work on PSD files at a 300 Resolution (this works best).In the menu:Use Layer>Layer Style>Scale Effects to adjust the appropriate scale of the Style. Adjust the position and size of the pattern as needed in the Blending Options -Via the Pattern Overlay/Scale slider.***Use mouse to position the pattern while in the Pattern Overlay.To adjust bevel,use Size slider while in Bevel and Emboss.

Скачать

YLenaДата: Воскресенье, 22 Июля 2007, 01:31 | Сообщение # 5
Группа Реорганизатор
Snapper's Stone Text II
Brick and Stone photorealistic text.

I'd like to share a sampling of my rocky textures in the form of Stone Text, for those projects requiring a naturally hard material.

SUPPORT INFORMATION
For my sample image I used Techno Overload BRK font at 260 points and 72 dpi rez. Larger text around 200 points is nomimal, but smaller or larger can work...just play with the scaling.

Скачать

Snapper's Rock n Brick I
Shiny Rock'n'Brick textures

Скачать

Snapper's Rock n Brick II

Скачать

Snapper's Rock n Brick III

Скачать

YLenaДата: Воскресенье, 22 Июля 2007, 01:35 | Сообщение # 6
Группа Реорганизатор
Rainy Day Text
Raindrops and Water Text...kinda sexy.

Today I'd love to share a sampling from one of my favorite style types...Rainy Day Text. I hope you enjoy it as much as do I for moody wet projects. Oh, and keep your umbrella handy. ; ) Enjoy!

SUPPORT INFORMATION
Scale it for best results.

Скачать

Snapper's Snow II
Soft Winter Snow.

Winter snow taken off some of my photographs and converted into realistic texture styles. Designed to work with larger text and shapes. I hope you'll find these snowy styles as inspirational as do I. Enjoy!

Скачать

Stylin' Styles

A wide variety of miscellaneous styles. Theres a little bit of everything for everyone. All seemlessly tiled patterns that range from rock to floral-like to your guess is as good as mine. wink

SUPPORT INFORMATION
Load styles and have fun. I used a thick font for samples but some of these look beautiful on thin fonts imho. I created all these styles on a 500 pt font. They all scale down nicely as well. Remember if you decide to use them on smaller fonts after applying the style go to Layer>Layer Style>Scale Effects. Ive found that for a 200-300 pt font, scaling to 70-80% works nicely. These were created for 72dpi. Ive made 300dpi work with scaling, as well.

Скачать

Scaley Critters
Styles with the skins of scalet critters

Here are a few styles designed after creatures that have scaley skin. Included are diamondback rattlesnake, rosie boa, coral snake, painted turtle, armadillo, one with a similarity to crocodile skin and a couple others. Ive got others in the works and will release when done

SUPPORT INFORMATION
Load styles and have fun. I created all these styles on a 500 pt font. They all scale down nicely as well. Remember if you decide to use them on smaller fonts after applying the style go to Layer>Layer Style>Scale Effects. Ive found that for a 200-300 pt font, scaling to 70-80% works nicely. These were created for 72dpi. Ive made 300dpi work with scaling, as well

Скачать

Psd Buttons
Glossy web buttons in psd file format.

Buttons made with Adobe Photoshop, could be used for site links, inside ads, etc. To save a particuar button as a plain file (jpg, gif) you can change text inside buttons then merge all layers and cut the area with the button you need and save it as gif, jpg, etc. Most of the buttons have a glossy plastic style.

Скачать

YLenaДата: Среда, 08 Августа 2007, 18:31 | Сообщение # 7
Группа Реорганизатор
Type Goo Styles for Photoshop

Скачать

YLenaДата: Среда, 08 Августа 2007, 23:22 | Сообщение # 8
Группа Реорганизатор
Yellow Concrete

All four styles are demonstrated in the preview gif. Some big cracks in a couple of these (they look good on black backgrounds).

SUPPORT INFORMATION
Designed for use on 300ppi RGB docs. Created in Photoshop CS.

Скачать

Opaquities
7 Styles with Transparent Qualities

Styles that are based mainly on high gloss bevels with differing transparent qualities. Designed for use on high-res images (300dpi).

Скачать

On Fire
Burn your layers with this!

Pretty simple really. Makes your layer look like it's on fire.

SUPPORT INFORMATION
Use 300ppi. These styles work best on black and dark coloured backgrounds, although they will work on white. Load via Edit>Preset Manager or from the Styles pallete. Made in PS7 for PS7. There are 2 versions of the same style - one for large shapes/text and the other for small.

Скачать

Stonemason

The style of chisel-crafted stone. The gif shows 4 patterns, the actual download has 2 different sizes of each pattern (100% and 50%).

SUPPORT INFORMATION
Designed in Photoshop CS for 300ppi RGB docs.

Скачать

Bad Alley
Maybe I took a wrong turn here...

These styles look to me like they come from a bad alley with bright lights shining on the dirty and slimy walls. There are 4 styles (2 colours) - there is a subtle difference between what you'll see in the bevel and highlight effects for each colour.
Created in Photoshop CS.

Скачать

YLenaДата: Четверг, 09 Августа 2007, 00:24 | Сообщение # 9
Группа Реорганизатор
Weave Styles

6 Weave Styles for Photoshop 7.0 and higher

Скачать

Aqua Gel
Use this style for one click aqua buttons

This style library contains two styles: one for the button and one for the text. With just a shape and some type, click twice and you've got Aqua buttons!

Скачать

JRJ Samegame Tile 01

26 original styles, tiny patterned for smaller text sizes

Скачать

JRJ Flowers 01

21 original flower styles

Скачать

JRJ Soft Noise 1a

Скачать

JRJ Soft Noise 1b

Скачать

SKS-NMisc

16 Miscellaneous Styles

Скачать

SKS-NMisc2

20 Miscellaneous Styles

Скачать

YLenaДата: Понедельник, 13 Августа 2007, 13:43 | Сообщение # 10
Группа Реорганизатор
Autumn Leaves Styles

Description
Enjoy fall colors all year around with these bright, leafy styles! This set of 12 provides a wide range of colors and textures. The large file size of almost 5 megabytes is due in part to the large leaf patterns used in the styles. As such, they should be well suited for print work.

The names of the twelve are: "Golden Autumn", "Autumn Morning", "Autumn Sunlight", "Autumn Noon", "Autumn Evening", "Soft Warmth of Summer", "First Signs", "Autumn Moonlight", "Late Autumn", "Earthen Destination", "Seasonal Drama", and "Fallen Glory".

Instructions
Load the styles via the styles pallete or Preset Manager. These styles were created using a 72 ppi document, so if you use them on (for instance) a 300 ppi document, you'll probably want to manually readjust the pattern (and in some cases the Bevel and Emboss texture) to 100% for the best appearance.

Скачать

The Legacy Styles

Description
When I was building the "actions" page, I examined all the actions I had originally submitted to the Adobe Action Exchange. What I found was that several of those older actions were not really much more than layer styles. Therefore, I did not include these actions on this website.

However, those "actions" are now combined in this legacy set! This set includes the layer styles (many of which have been tweaked) from the actions "Knight", "War Alien", "Blue Alien", Green Alien", "Peace Alien", "Bronze", "Silver", "Gold", "Platinum", "eMC", "Hate" and "Love".

Instructions
Simply load these styles via your Preset Manager or your Styles palette, and enjoy to your heart's content!

Скачать

Roses

Keep a fresh bouquet of roses on your desktop all year round with this of 8 beautiful styles! Each style contains a seamless rose pattern, making these styles ideal for any text (or shape, or... whatever!). Each style is unique (although they're all rosey!), and with all 8 you'll have quite a variety.

Скачать

YLenaДата: Вторник, 28 Августа 2007, 00:26 | Сообщение # 11
Группа Реорганизатор
BitOGold by Denis Graham

Yes, more gold styles... however these are new. Just playing one evening, and came up with these.

SUPPORT INFORMATION
Designed using 300pt fonts, but scales nicely. Use a 50% gray color for your font. Other colors will affect the final look.

Скачать

Route 66 Styles by Skip Barttels

This collection is a variety of styles. Many of which use unusual gloss contours.

Скачать

TheDen Styles1 by Denis Graham

This set of styles was made with PS7.0 (on PC)! Please note this! This is my first set of styles, and it includes a contour I use in them. I have some nicely original ones here.

Скачать

The Den Styles2- Metals by Denis Graham

Made in PS 7, this set of 11 styles was actually started off by a logo design I did for a friend of mine. Uses only native patterns and textures.

Скачать

NYSДата: Вторник, 28 Августа 2007, 20:26 | Сообщение # 12
Группа Магистры
Как здорово! качаю одну на пробу, попробую установить...

YLenaДата: Среда, 12 Сентября 2007, 01:49 | Сообщение # 13
Группа Реорганизатор
Concrete Block

4 concrete or rock-like styles ... it's hard coming up with descriptions for what is visually obvious! The gif shows all four styles. Designed for use on large 300ppi documents (RGB).

SUPPORT INFORMATION
Designed for use @300ppi in Photoshop CS, however it may load in PS7 (it does on my Mac!). Good day to you.

Скачать

Textured Stone Layer Styles: 10 in set by Al Ward

10 textured stone layer styles.

Works with:
Photoshop 7 and newer versions
Elements 2 and newer versions

Скачать

Textured Bevel Styles: 10 in set by Al Ward

10 textured bevel layer styles.

Works with:
Photoshop 7 and newer versions
Elements 2 and newer versions

Скачать

Burnt paper
Burn paper lightly or char that baby

Just felt like burning some paper one night...this was the result. Enjoy!

Скачать

NYSДата: Воскресенье, 06 Января 2008, 16:58 | Сообщение # 14
Группа Магистры
68 стилей для Photoshop

размер: 4,3 МВ

ЯскаДата: Среда, 13 Мая 2009, 08:10 | Сообщение # 15
Группа Фотографы
YtziesGlass by Ytzie Hogg
5 glass styles in bright colors скачала,а куда это в фотошопе запихивать?

ЛюбаваДата: Среда, 13 Мая 2009, 08:38 | Сообщение # 16
Группа Модераторы
Quote (YLena)

Сохраните файл в папке, где Фотошоп сохраняет стили. Обычно это C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop X.xx\Presets\Styles.

Хочется быть хрупкой, но... то избы горят, то кони скачут....

ЯскаДата: Среда, 13 Мая 2009, 09:18 | Сообщение # 17
Группа Фотографы
искала в самом фотошопе в styles но не нашла то что сохраняла.

ЛюбаваДата: Среда, 13 Мая 2009, 09:26 | Сообщение # 18
Группа Модераторы
Яска, вопрос 1. что ты сохраняла?
вопрос 2. в каком формате?
вопрос 3. куда ты это сохраняла?
вопрос 4. как ты это сохраняла?
вопрос 5. что ты с этим сделала?

Хочется быть хрупкой, но... то избы горят, то кони скачут....

ЯскаДата: Среда, 13 Мая 2009, 09:31 | Сообщение # 19
Группа Фотографы
я скачала это

сохранила куда ты сказала.
просто взяла скаченную штуку и перенесла в папку.
Далее октрыла фотошопе фильтры стулез.

YLenaДата: Среда, 13 Мая 2009, 10:21 | Сообщение # 20
Группа Реорганизатор
Яска, нет возможности понять, в чем именно проблема, но постараемся помочь....
Возможно ты не оттуда пытаешься их загрузить.

Есть 2 способа загрузить Стили/экшены/кисти/градиенты/ и т.п.

1. Через Меню "Preset Manager"

2. Через меню в самой закладке стилей

И, конечно же, если желаемые стили/экшены/кисти/градиенты/ и т.п. заархивированы - не забывать их прежде всего разархивировать. И запомнить, в какой именно папке находятся эти разархивированные файлы.

Удачи! smile

Фото Клаб Форум » Photoshop и его друзья » Photoshop Family & Tools » Styles for Photoshop (Стили для Фотошопа)
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

PhotoClub & Barmaleis © 2007 Сайт управляется системой uCoz

Наша Кнопка:

Photoclub Форум Друзей

Rambler's Top100 Яндекс.Метрика
ТОП Фотосайтов Фотобизнес и фотоискусство в России, СНГ, в мире - www.fotoinfo.ru Каталог сайтов OpenLinks.RU Каталог сайтов :: Развлекательный портал iTotal.RU Каталог сайтов iLinks.RU Каталог сайтов Всего.RU

Друзья Форума:

Клуб любителей Макро Фотографии

-->